How can I safely whiten my teeth?
Whitening is very popular these days for good reason; It works! It is the easiest way to quickly improve the appearance of your smile.
The Zoom! In-Office Whitening System is a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. It’s safe, effective and fast – very fast. In just over an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. Zoom! Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Zoom! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy individual.
Get ready to Zoom!
The Zoom! Whitening procedure is simple and painless. It begins with a short preparation to isolate your lips and gums. Then the proprietary Zoom! Whitening Gel is applied, which is activated by a specially designed light. Teeth typically become at least six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more. A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. You will be amazed with the results! In most cases, your teeth will get even whiter the first few days after the procedure.
How Zoom! Works
The Zoom! Light-activated gel was developed after years of research by Discus Dental, the leaders in professional take-home tooth whitening. The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced hydrogen peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years. Remember, this isn’t just any teeth whitening and it takes a real cosmetic dentist in to get your teeth their whitest!
Oxyfresh Whitening Gel
Oxyfresh Whitening Gel is formulated with 19% Carbamide Peroxide, which the FDA recognizes as one of the safest and most effective whitening agents available. The mint-flavored Whitening Gel is hydrated and formulated with a neutral pH to minimize tooth sensitivity. The gel comes in a unique, easy-to-use â€œaccordionâ€ dispenser.
- Absolutely safe! Oxyfresh Whitening Gel was developed by a dentist and plastic surgeon with extensive tooth-whitening experience.
- Works faster! Most other whitening gels contain just 10-16 percent Carbamide. With 19 percent Carbamide, Oxyfresh Whitening Gel works quicker with fewer whitening sessions.
- Gentle on teeth! Oxyfresh Whitening Gel is hydrated and formulated for neutral tooth sensitivity.
- Easy maintenance! After completion of the initial home-whitening program, Oxyfresh Whitening Gel refills make it easy and affordable to keep smiles bright with periodic whitening sessions.
- Tastes great! Youâ€™ll love the fresh, minty taste.
Apply using a clear, custom-fitted tray for 30-60 minutes, once or twice daily, for up to 10 to 14 days. Avoid smoking, acidic fruit juices and foods and beverages containing colorings during the whitening process. Temporary sensitivity to cold may occur and will usually disappear within a day or two. An overfilled or ill-fitting tray may cause discomfort to your gums. Consult our office if this occurs.
To learn more about teeth whitening and discuss your options, please schedule an whitening consultation with Dr. Westervelt by contacting our office today.